Friday, August 13, 2010

Need To Find Snowboard Gear Deals!!

     This season should be interesting.  With the way the economy is going, but more importantly the fear that controls spending will definitely have an impact on our sport.  I mean let's face it if anything companies are just going to take advantage of the situation and cry "overhead costs are rising."  That only means that wicked deals now are necessary to life.  Like the "Summit Bar."
     Well, all I know is last season steals were to be found. I'm scrounging as I type.  I'm sure I'll find something, but this one will be tough.   I'll cover Brociety, Whiskey Militia, and Evogear just to name a few. Keep you posted.  Oh and you're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I have found great deals at REI.com
    They have Ski, Snowboarding, everything mountain related gear deals.



    snowboardgeardeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete